- FUN WALL PLATES FOR ANY ROOM IN THE HOUSE - These classic arcade button wall plates can be used to cover any rocker-style light switches in the house. Add fun to a kids’ room, a game room, or even a bathroom. These push-button light switches will be loved by any fan of video games or antique arcade games. The buttons give you a nostalgic feeling every time you turn on or off the lights.
- NO ELECTRIC WIRING NECESSARY - These light switch covers are easy to install, and there’s no need to touch any electric wires. All you need to install these wall plates is a standard flathead screwdriver. Simply remove the existing faceplate from any rocker-style light switch and replace it with the arcade button faceplate using the included screws. Instructions are included with each purchase.
- WORKS ONLY WITH FLAT ROCKER-STYLE LIGHT SWITCHES - LightCore’s push-button light switch covers can be installed over any standard rocker-style light switches (also referred to as paddle-style light switches). They are not compatible with toggle-style light switches. If you don’t currently have rocker-style switches, they are inexpensive at any hardware store and can be easily installed.
- MANY COLORS AVAILABLE - The wall plate covers are available in either black or white. The buttons and button rings are available in a wide variety of colors, including yellow, neon green, blue, red, purple, pink, black, and white. Choose one of the color combinations from the product options above, or choose the custom option and pick your own colors. All parts are interchangeable.
- EASY TO USE, EASY TO CLEAN - Each wall plate has two buttons, and each button makes contact with the upper or lower portion of the rocker switch underneath. Thus, one button is used to turn the lights on, and the other button turns the lights off. The wall plates and arcade-style buttons have a smooth, glossy finish that makes cleaning especially quick and easy.
Details: These Arcade Button Light Switch Covers by LightCore have a classic arcade game aesthetic that gives you a satisfying sense of nostalgia every time you turn on or off the lights. These push-button wall plates are loved by fans of video games and antique arcade games. They’re great for any room in the house—especially kids’ rooms, playrooms, game rooms, entertainment rooms, etc. The arcade button wall plates are easy to install wherever there is a rocker-style light switch in place. To install, all you need is a flathead screwdriver; everything else is included. Simply remove the existing faceplate and replace it with the arcade button faceplate using the included screws. The screws match the color of the faceplate. Installation instructions are included with each purchase. These arcade button wall plates are designed to cover flat rocker-style light switches (also known as paddle-style light switches). See the reference photo above if you’re not sure what kind of light switch this is. If you have another kind of light switch, you’ll first need to install a rocker-style switch in its place. These light switches are inexpensive at hardware stores and are easy to install. Once the arcade button cover is installed, the two buttons make contact with the upper and lower portions of the rocker switch so that one button turns on the lights, and the other button turns off the lights. The faceplates are available in either black or white. The buttons and button rings are available in a wide variety of colors, including yellow, neon green, blue, red, purple, pink, black, and white. This allows you to choose a color scheme that accents the room. Choose one of the color combinations shown in the product options above or choose custom to pick your own colors. All of these parts are interchangeable for maximum customizability. These fun light switch covers are designed for single (1 gang) rocker-style light switches, but we also make double (2 gang) switch plates.
Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 3.0 x 0.7 inches
Items sold through Gaming Girlfriends website that is being returned for an exchange must be in its original package, complete, free of markings, and in a clean, resalable condition. Please take the time to read our Return Policy thoroughly and double-check to make sure that your products were bought from Gaming Girlfriends website or Amazon before returning any products. Both companies have two different return policies.
Gaming Girlfriends will not accept items that have been used, broken, cracked, abused, mishandled, worn or have any missing parts or pieces.
We do not offer returns, exchanges, or refunds on any products that are housewares or sale items.
All other returns that are unused and in the original package with tags can be returned within the 7 days in RESELLABLE condition for a refund in the same form as payment.
If 10 days have passed by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Due to COVID-19, customers will not receive a refund on any order that was delivered and in their possession for more than one week (7) days from the date of the original purchase. We cannot resell the products; therefore, we will not accept the order. Our policy is in place to protect our staff and other customers from contracting the virus in any way. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
To complete your return, we require proof of purchase and it must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected by Gaming Girlfriends, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, all sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work out the logistics.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product please email email@example.com.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Please be aware that we have products on store that say View on Amazon; therefore, it will take you off of our website and you will have to complete your sale transaction from the Amazon website to make a purchase.
If and when you have to return a product, know that your order will be returned to Amazon only.
Gaming Girlfriends is not responsible for the purchase, tracking number, shipping, delivery, return, or customer service for your order that took place on Amazon's website.
Share Your Wishlist!
DON'T BE SHY
Found a cool hoodie or tee? Are you thinking about buying that new gaming chair, backpack or latest desktop or laptop? Go ahead and heart every gaming product you want in one place!
SHARE YOUR WISHLIST
Easily share your gaming wishlist either through email or through social media like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and more. Tell your boyfriend, girlfriend, mom or dad what you want for your birthday or Christmas.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.